Friday, July 01, 2005
alright. Youth Day celebrations in school today. just read Esti's blog and couldn't agree more. I'd like to add that the way some IJ girls conceptualise the word "dance" is annoyingly incorrect in terms of "young and innocent, not yet M18". I'm embarassed at the way a fair amount of IJ girls dance. Meaning those my level and seniors. the Sec 1's look up to their seniors and what do the idiots teach them? dirty dancing. seriously! what's happened to our school?
so anyway, we had band prac. conductor came in quite happy, as usual, but then soon turned moody for some reason. he didn't really display it but one could tell he was getting quite pissed. i seriously don't know what's wrong with him, every practise, he HAS, for some weird reason, to pick on my section. And it's weird. he looks at ME when he points out the mistake. hello? I'm not your excellent player on the trombone, but neither am I that pethetic.
went to J8 with Tessa, Grace, Denise, Qi Yi, Sabrina and Lay Cheng. The original outing was actually Tessa, Grace and I but Denise, Qi Yi and Sabrina came along to eat lunch. Tessa asked Lay Cheng to come along cuz we were planning to take neoprints at the machine that cost $10. In the end, Tessa, Grace and I took at the $9 machine and the rest took at some other machine.
Anyway, went to buy stuff after that. Went to Rachelli's house to borrow nail polish remover for Lay Cheng. couldn't borrow. Rachel's mom's nail polish remover see? wanted to go my house to see if i had but called first to ask and people at home said we did not have. Told my brother to come over so that we could go to church together. Also because he has been dying to go over to rachel's house to play and talk crap with Rachel's brothers Daniel and Michael.
Reached church and got scolded by mom cuz she said it was dangerous for James to have gone to Rachel's house by himself. She added that she didn't really trust me to look after him after that anyways. i think that is screwed. she says it's alright for Agnes, James and I to go to chuch together but it is NOT alright for James and I to go as a duo. I mean, my sister can't even be CONSIDERED responsible. anyway, whatever.
Thought Sars and Hilda were coming for mass but they didn't. [Ce to Sars and Hilda: you better have a good explaination!] prayers after mass were alright. My bro is damn sneaky sia. somehow, he got D and C to sit together on the couch in Father's office!! xD
Today's Friday. I ate meat. Shitt.
Posted by Ce at 9:51 pm